Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Losi Mini SCT Rockstar Beach Bash

Options
  • 07-07-2011 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Here a vid I made of of me messing around with on the beach with my losi sct.

Lots of fun messing on the beach but my lipo battery does not work after this run. Low voltage in it and wont charge.
    dont really no what happened.

Here the vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da9QKFa7OjI

Thank

Like to hear your comments

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭mugenextreme

Good little car i was thinking about get the larger sct truck for a bit of bashing myself.

As for the battery if the charger is telling you low voltage then you have a duff lipo that because have probably ran it to long and drain to much out of it. The buggys ESC must not have a low voltage protector circuit . If there this would have turned the car of when it detected the Cell voltage reaching 3.2v.
    Lipo cell dont like to drop below 3.2v per cell if they do its generally end of battery. Need to check your manual for the losi esc and see if it has the circuit protection availible and turn it on for your next battery.

Advertisement