Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti-frizz treatments

Options
  • 06-07-2011 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Has anyone discovered any sort of product that gets rid of frizz?especially when put in wet hair to dry naturally and in the heat?
    Just I'm heading away on holidays to Greece next week and am dreading the thought of straightening my hair in the 20 degree heat, but my curly/frizzy alternative is worse!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

A Mach 3 razor!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

Charles Worthington anti-frizz serum, I live by it & would wear hats 24/7 only for it! John Freida is crap in comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

CardBordWindow if you have nothing helpful to add then please do not post.

I'm moving this thread to the beauty forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭sexymama

I use Elvive anti frizz shampoo,conditioner and serum.My hair is lovely and soft afterwards.Hickeys Pharmacy has the shampoo and conditioner on sale at half price at the moment too.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭jenniwenni

My sister swears by the lotus guard shampoos/conditioners and serum that are available in the Avon catalogue. I haven't tried them myself yet, I'm waiting for it to arrive :)

What I do at the moment is make my own hair gel from linseeds. If you google linseed or flax seed hair gel you'll get instructions how to make it. It is a bit fiddly, but I swear it is the best thing that I have ever used, EVER. AND it can be made for cents.

• Advertisement
Advertisement