Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling books on Amazon

Options
  • 06-07-2011 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to register for a seller account with Amazon but they request a postcode to do so. How do I get around this considering Ireland doesn't have postcodes?

Am I missing something? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

For postcode I usually enter 0000 or EIRE.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

Tried Eire already but it didn't work.
    I also tried inserting random numbers/letters & even tried using a postcode for my old house in Canada & that didn't work either. Getting irritated now :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Think it might have to be alpha numeric so 1234Z maybe or Z1234?

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭x_Ellie_x

Use a dublin postcode... D1, D2, D3, etc. It worked for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

I was having difficulty trying to register as a seller on Amazon.co.uk. I ended up trying on Amazon.com & had no probs registering. For some reason Amazon.com accepted a made up postal code but Amazon.co.uk wouldn't.

Anyway, problem now solved. Thanks for the suggestions! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭teekayd25

@ Hail 2 Da Thief, did you not have to have a US-based bank account in order to register as a seller? I think this was a requirement for them in the past anyway . . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭MOSSAD

I'm trying to register for a seller account with Amazon but they request a postcode to do so. How do I get around this considering Ireland doesn't have postcodes?

Am I missing something? :confused:
    use n/a

Advertisement