Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soundproofing a room - Help!

Options
  • 06-07-2011 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi

I’m hoping someone can help me! I know Soundproofing has been covered before but I was wondering if anyone knows the difference between the different companies? There are 4 companies in Dublin: Cunas, Acoustifire, Soundproofme.com and Phonewell. All of these use different materials and all cost roughly the same.

Does anyone know the difference between the different materials they use? Can anyone recommend any particular company?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

From the charter:
    3.0 Naming of companies , bodies , individuals , products or services

3.(a) With the exception large, national or multi-national businesses is who really don’t need the free advertising , posts naming specific companies/traders and/or their products are discouraged and may be deleted.

3.(b) Any content which appears to either exalt or to condemn any specific companies/traders will be deleted.

3.(c) Moderators, at their discretion, may allow posts that contain links to a business/company/product if;

(i) the mods are reasonably satisfied that the poster has no direct or indirect affiliation to the business, or has no axe to grind with that business and/or

(ii) posting the link/details will be beneficial to the forum regulars and visitors.

3.(d) If in doubt about any of the above please send a Private Message to one of the forum moderators before posting.

So I'm locking this but if anyone has any relevant information please PM the OP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement