Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15p for a HDMI cable on amazon

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,216 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Was going to order 5...then...

Items:GBP 0.75
    Postage & Packing:GBP 9.95
    Order Total: GBP 10.70

Shipping is 1.99 per cable.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭jonnyatomic

the link i put up for some reason gives the price as £1.15, but if u search "wired up hdmi" on amazon it comes up for 15p..

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Was going to order 5...then...

Items:GBP 0.75
    Postage & Packing:GBP 9.95
    Order Total: GBP 10.70

Shipping is 1.99 per cable.

cowboys... still ok i guess for 5..

the link i put up for some reason gives the price as £1.15, but if u search "wired up hdmi" on amazon it comes up for 15p..

No you had the right link up. It said 15p when I checked. They've just bumped the price up from 15p to 1.14 and removed the 99p shipping to add free shipping.

Edit: Can't be shipped to Ireland now either. You should mark this as expired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Edit: Can't be shipped to Ireland now either. You should mark this as expired.

Whoa, calm down. Try a different seller. Memory Capital worked for me just there

• Advertisement

Whoa, calm down. Try a different seller. Memory Capital worked for me just there

Calm down :confused:

There's just something wrong with the link..First time you click it it will say 15p..refresh once or twice and it will say 1.14 and can't be shipped to Ireland. It was confusing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Calm down :confused:

There's just something wrong with the link..First time you click it it will say 15p..refresh once or twice and it will say 1.14 and can't be shipped to Ireland. It was confusing.

It came up as €1.15 first time for me, so I just looked at moar sellers.

so is it still valid?? just use a different seller ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

Most of the 2 euro shops are selling them now as well, I stocked up a while ago, quality is fine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

so is it still valid?? just use a different seller ya?

Thanks OP, great value.
    I've just ordered 2- inc delivery for £4.28. (Just wish they were £60- £100 each, then I know they would be a good quality HDMI cable :P)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Thanks OP.. bought 5 of them from Memory Capital there now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭T-Bird

Ordered some cables from them back in May. Items not arrived and have submitted claim with Amazon.
    It could just be my order of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭donalfo

nice one,Just got one of those. could be crap but its a 1.8m hdmi cable for around 3 euro, delivered.

Subtotal of Items: £0.15
    Postage & Packing: £1.99
    Total for this order: £2.14

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭butts

Got one of these cheap hdmi cables from Memory Capital for my PS3 a few months ago and it works just fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭kirving

Thats the thing about a digital signal, it's either there or it's not. Previusly, a stupidly expensive and over engineered cable could be justified somewhat. Now, pretty much any cable will work perfectly unless you have very specific requirements.

The only advantage in buying expenzive cable may be in build quality which would be important if you were constantly removing it.

Advertisement