Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bring Me The Horizon belfast and dublin dates in August.

Options
  • 06-07-2011 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Check out mcd.ie for more information , also the ticketmaster listing reads that its an over 18's gig while the mcd site says 14's , for those wondering the gig is not over 18's(who woud go ?... :L) I know because a friend of mine rang the academy earlier this morning.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Dante

I'd love to see BMTH live but I don't think I could cope with all the 14 year old emo wannabes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

I'm going. Not going to let some 14 year olds ruin it for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I wouldn't mind going, and While She Sleeps are awesome. But for some reason i'm just not excited about this :confused:

I wouldn't mind going, and While She Sleeps are awesome. But for some reason i'm just not excited about this :confused:

I watched a few youtube videos and that got be excited for this! Need to listen to more While She Sleeps though. I only know a few songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭crazeehorse

who cares about 14 year olds? ITS BMTH!

• Advertisement

Not so sure if I will go after all. Don't know anyone who wants to go and don't really feel like going to gig alone with a bunch of 14 year olds! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Chikablam

Had my tickets for a few weeks now, really can't wait for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

This is now sold out :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭cathal_flynn

would love to go but no one i knows going :(

would love to go but no one i knows going :(

Same as myself. Looks like all the tickets are gone now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Hold4Applause

If anyone has / Knows anyone selling TWO tickets, please PM me.

Advertisement