Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Go launched.

Options
  • 06-07-2011 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

Sky have launched their Sky Go service, which is the replacement to their Sky Player. Users can now watch Live TV on their computers in line with their subscription, without the need to signup to Sky Multiroom.

The redesigned website is alright, it's a bit harder to find things. The On Demand content has been renamed to Anytime+, to tie into the Anytime+ service on the STBs. There is a nice range of channels to watch live too, will come in handy. It launched on the Xbox 360 today, but the iPhone/iPad App has yet to launch. The iPhone App will only support live Sky Sports streams from launch, but they have said Sky Movies will launch on it soon followed by the Entertainment Channels.

I can't seem to find the pricing for non Sky subscribers. I think it is now the same pricing, and same procedure, as signing up to normal Sky TV but can't be sure.

www.skygo.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

It's awful. I preferred the previous layout

Advertisement