Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Some Help

Options
  • 06-07-2011 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi everyone,

Ever since I was a child I have had a crippling phobia of spiders. Over the years it has gotten to the point where I literally become a mess if I see one. I'm due to live by myself in about a months time and am dreading how I will actually cope if I run into a wayward spider when I have no one else around to get rid of it for me.

I've decided that it's about time I face this fear and what I'm looking for is a recommendation for a hypnotists/counsellor/ANYONE who may be able to help me.

I honestly have no idea where to start. Has anyone had any success in getting over their arachnophobia? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Pebbles68

I've posted about this guy before www.aidansloan.ie if you are in Dublin you should check out his site and go for the intro talk. I went for help with my weight so I can't say how good he is with spiders but he really really did help me. Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Blissie

Pebbles68 wrote: »
    I've posted about this guy before www.aidansloan.ie if you are in Dublin you should check out his site and go for the intro talk. I went for help with my weight so I can't say how good he is with spiders but he really really did help me. Good luck.

thanks for the reply Pebbles! I'll definitely check him out :)

Advertisement