Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bikers

Options
  • 06-07-2011 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,389 ✭✭✭✭

A truck driver picks up a woman and down the road a bit she asks him to pull over as she needs a piss.

"F**k that. I just got into top gear, piss out the window".

So she sticks her ass out the window and pisses.

Just then two bikers go past and she sprays them.

Later on one biker says to the other "F**king hell, them truckers can spit!"

And the other says "Yeah, but you should have seen the lips on the bastard"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ivor dunne

medical fact !!! if a woman drinks two glasses of wine she probally could have a stroke . . . . . . give her the whole bottle and she more than likely will suck it as well .

an alco goes to doctor. he goes in and says"doc do you treat alcoholics" to which the doc replies "i sure do" . . great says alco." grab your coat and lets go cos im ****ing totally broke "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

What do you call a nun in a wheelchair?

Virgin Mobile

what were the first words adam said to eve . . . . . stand back babe i just dont know how big this thing gets.

man walks in to pub with a steering wheel stuffed down the front of his trousers and asks for a drink. . barman says "you have a steering wheel in your trousers", , to which man replies" yes i know and its f ing driving me nuts.

• Advertisement
Advertisement