Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Templewood

Options
  • 06-07-2011 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

Does anyone remember this? RTE did a murder mystery thing, I think the first and last episodes were broadcast live on the Late Late Show, back when Gaybo was host, then the rest of the episodes were broadcast on Gays radio show. I remember buying the tape of it in Xtravision, think it was for charity, and there may have been a prize for whoever solved the mystery. I remember a good few Bosco presenters being in the cast, and the mystery revolved around land being used for mining. The theme music was pretty ropey, consisted of a voice going "TEMPLEWOOD - who, where, why, how? - TEMPLEWOOD"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,707 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Sesudra wrote: »
    Does anyone remember this? RTE did a murder mystery thing, I think the first and last episodes were broadcast live on the Late Late Show, back when Gaybo was host, then the rest of the episodes were broadcast on Gays radio show. I remember buying the tape of it in Xtravision, think it was for charity, and there may have been a prize for whoever solved the mystery. I remember a good few Bosco presenters being in the cast, and the mystery revolved around land being used for mining. The theme music was pretty ropey, consisted of a voice going "TEMPLEWOOD - who, where, why, how? - TEMPLEWOOD"
    Are you sure you are not getting mixed up with the treasure hunt that he used to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Geansai Rua

I faintly remember because I'm from the town it was filmed in.. I was only 5!! I would love to see it again. My mam said there was a prize for the mystery being solved.

If u find it, please please let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Keats18

Ya I remember it well, loved the show. I bought the tape from Xtravision but lost it a few years back, would love to listen to it again if anyone had a copy. Tom Crowe was the main character in it I remember, solving the murder!

Advertisement