Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michel Thomas French

Options
  • 06-07-2011 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Hi there,This is probably a long shot, but here goes!

I'm missing CD 4 of Michel Thomas foundation course French. Anyone out there have a copy? I'd sent on a blank CD plus a SAE if someone could copy it for me. I'm off to France in 4 weeks time and want to brush up before I go!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

Save yourself the bother and "retrieve" it online.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

OP, it's not worth the hassle just for one CD of the foundation course. Download some podcasts (www.dailyfrenchpod.com was one I used to use) and just listen to them and take from them what you can. Otherwise you'll land in France and wonder why everybody doesn't speak so slowly and repeat everything! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭SACH Central

Delta Kilo wrote: »
    Save yourself the bother and "retrieve" it online.

How might I go about that? ie step by step instructions!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭SACH Central

Aard wrote: »
    Download some podcasts (www.dailyfrenchpod.com was one I used to use)

@Aard, thanks I'll give them a go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭TaosHum

I have it on tape if you want it. I found his methods useful for learning words and phrases because of his use of repition. But it is of zero help when trying to understand/listen to French.

• Advertisement
Advertisement