Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€ 20 for a load of Brodericks Stuff!

Options
  • 06-07-2011 8:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭

Today's grabone was motivation for me to register on their site! For € 19 you get 20 of their bars plus a "house" of mini bars plus I think an apron or something random. That includes delivery. Seems decent when those type of bars are often up to or over € 2 each!
    LINK (for today anyway!)
    08661ee7e433cb70e4ba5c2ee641697cf21c07a3.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭g0g

Blurb....
    Along with LOL, ROFL and WTF, 'nom nom nom nom' has entered the language of the internet as an international by-word for 'tasty'.
    It's the Cookie Monster that deserves credit for this fun-to-say term, but although we undoubtedly find cookies nice, it's cake bars that make us go all 'nom nom nom'.
    See if you agree by grabbing today's deal of a Broderick's gift pack - including 20 bars, a mini-bar-filled Broderick's Bungalow and a 'Free Hugs' apron - for just €19.
    You'll get this mother of all things Broderick's direct to your door (delivery is included) for better than half the usual price of €40 and a huge saving compared to buying all those bars separately in the shops.
    The big box contains 20 of Broderick's best cake bars including the brilliantly named Ooozy Oozy Brown Drip, Chilly Brr Brrr Slippy Slice, Road Rocking Choc Choc Block, Mmmotlen Mmmelted Mmm Mmm Carammmel Mmm Mmm, and Paw Paw & the Fruity More More. Yum.
    The bungalow is sweeter than the Hansel and Gretel's gaff as it is chock-full of chocs - you'll find six mini bars inside allowing you to pretend that you are a chocolate-loving giant as you eat them. Nice.
    Oh, and of course you'll get the must have fashion style of the summer - a 'Free Hugs' apron. What more could you possibly need?
    You'll be asked for your address when purchasing the deal, and you can expect delivery within seven working days. We can't wait for ours to arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭kgiller

Looks like a good deal alright. Their bars are delicious. But have you seen how many calories are in each bar! Holy sh*t! 400 calories in a 65g bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭g0g

kgiller wrote: »
    Looks like a good deal alright. Their bars are delicious. But have you seen how many calories are in each bar! Holy sh*t! 400 calories in a 65g bar.
    Yep, loads of energy! :D I find them great on a break if out cycling! I hope the box is mainly chocolatey ones as I think they do some slightly fruity ones too...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

They don't deliver up this end of the country :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

They don't deliver up this end of the country :(

:confused:
    Conditions
    Expires Oct 1, 2011
    Limit: 4 for you and 4 gifts for others
    Address required. Contents can not be changed. Apron is one size. Delivery is European-wide. Please supply your address details when purchasing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,916 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Doesn't say anything about Leitrim though ^ :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

this arrived today, nyom nyom! thanks OP, now to try and ration them out and not gobble them all in a couple of days.....

Advertisement