Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logging out from gmail

Options
  • 05-07-2011 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

I have a few gmail accounts for different purposes. I opened another today and can not see any way of logging out.

Up to now when I launched gmail I was asked to log in and could choose the account I wanted. But now it launches straight into the new one and I can not get at the others.

There does not appear to be a sign out button.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭2BT

Condatis wrote: »
    I have a few gmail accounts for different purposes. I opened another today and can not see any way of logging out.

Up to now when I launched gmail I was asked to log in and could choose the account I wanted. But now it launches straight into the new one and I can not get at the others.

There does not appear to be a sign out button.

Any suggestions?

If you clear your Internet browser history that should get you out. Seems the most straightforward method. Find it hard to believe there is no sign out button though.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭cookie82

go into the google search page. your new email address will appear on the top right as far as i know if you right click this it will give you the option to log out... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Longford Leader

When you are in your gmail inbox, you should see your email address at the top right.

Left click the email address

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Condatis

When you are in your gmail inbox, you should see your email address at the top right.

Left click the email address

That did it all right. Thank you.

Advertisement