Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BEERS! 16th July

Options
  • 05-07-2011 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭

Ok more beers :pac: In honour of cyberwolf(Nocturnal Forum) who is coming the whole way from America for a session :D

We are waiting to hear word if old Fibbers get their late night license back this week or start of next week. If they do then the beers shall be occuring there!

If not then we shall be drinking in Gypsy Rose on Aston Quay(right beside Abigails Hostle where alot of folks stayed at the last beers) with the possibilty of moving on elsewhere later that night!

Usual time of about 9pm/9:30pm

So if folks wanna come along then....DO! :D

NYOM
    drinking_alcohol_exercise_more_0.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Haha, found it hilarious when I heard about Fibbers losing their late license alright.

I may be in the Gypsy Rose by pure co-incidence so.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Tudz you've got so much vodka down the front!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

blah,working that weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Haha, found it hilarious when I heard about Fibbers losing their late license alright.

I may be in the Gypsy Rose by pure co-incidence so.

Hopefully they get it back in time! But think we will try and get drink in gypsy Rose done too, aint been in there yet. Once someone in Dublin goes to investigate this weekend or pops their head in next week we will know for sure if they got the license back :D
    Fewcifur wrote: »
    Tudz you've got so much vodka down the front!

Yeah I know it's like an American bar photo no doubt. All that Grey Goose and Belvedere bollocks. Always go for the cheapest vodka over there or anywhere in fact. Even in the "supposedly" high class places they all pour the cheap vodka from big drums into those fancy bottles.....I've seen it done late at night :D:pac:
    krudler wrote: »
    blah,working that weekend

You live too far away or else do nights on the weekends when you work aint that it?

Ye will make it to one yet! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I've been to the tLL one but not heres yet. keep getting stuck working the weekends or just not enough money to come up, tis awful expensive for us out of towners :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

krudler wrote: »
    I've been to the tLL one but not heres yet. keep getting stuck working the weekends or just not enough money to come up, tis awful expensive for us out of towners :pac:

Sure I'm from the highest county in feicin Ireland luv, that's more than out of town :p
    Though technically on this occasion I'll be travelling from the west of the country!
    Ya definitely need to try and make it to the next proper offical one on here as they do be great craic :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

I have a work barbecue the night before which will undoubtedly be a horrendously boozy affair (free grog FTW) but shall try and soldier on,in honour of the Wolf!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

I couldnt make the last one, which i was raging about as i was at work.
    Im actually off that weekend though

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Can't say if I'm a definite yet. Will know more in about a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Sure I'm from the highest county in feicin Ireland luv, that's more than out of town :p

Hah, out of space more like.

*Buffalo Soljah! Heart of Amerikay...*

• Advertisement
Advertisement