Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live sound engineer wanted.

Options
  • 05-07-2011 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Midlands based band are seeking an experienced live sound engineer for function work. No gear required, just a good attitude and level of experience and competency. Please PM with details. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ethan105

hi

I am currently studying a BA in Music Production..I know a good bit about live sound. I have my own car and full license. If your interested in more information please reply

Kind regards

Ethan Campbell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 punkjunkie

hey guys, where in westmeath areyous based, how often do you gig,

plenty of live experiance and studio, transports i my downfall tho

johnny

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭jus_tin4

Can yous pm more details to us? like when when what pa is there? and is it paid. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 aronekenny

hi there i am midlands based -i have plenty of experience and my own transport,i have studied at the stc in Dublin also did various other courses-but most of all i have been on the road with bands 5 years now and setting up stages every wk,i have my own rig and crew cab van which u can use if wanted

• Registered Users Posts: 10 irishsam

Hi

Did you get anyone yet?

• Advertisement
Advertisement