Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would anyone be interested in a boat share?

Options
  • 05-07-2011 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

All,

We're based in Dublin but have family in the longford area (near the shannon) so we tend to spend a lot of the summers down those parts. Kids are getting a bit older now (2 kids preteens/teens) so I am contemplating getting a small runabout boat for watersports and general short trips on the shannon lakes.

Despite all good intentions - the stark reality is that I wont get a lot of use out of a boat for just my family. So I thought I'd ask in the very slight chance that some other families are in the "same boat" (pardon the pun) and that a boatshare arrangement could suit someone else. Share the costs and the use, etc.

So if you have a boat that you dont get to use alot but would be willing to boatshare or if you are thinking of getting a boat let me know. I know the chances are small but - hey - if you never ask....

Bovis

Advertisement