Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Recommend A Good Rehearsal Space You Can Rent Monthly In Dublin?

Options
  • 05-07-2011 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

as the title says,looking for a place to rent monthly in Dublin....

Hopefully a 24/7 rehearsal space and can possibly share the costs with another band(s)

Any info helpful!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭selephonic

Have you looked at Volt. We rent a room there by the month. Located on Ossary Road, not far from the Five Lamps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭TheFiveLamps

hey checked out volts,the location isnt perfect for some of our band members,and we'd be paying 350 a month,which were paying now in temple lane for 10 hours a week only,which is more central too,so were kinda looking for somewere slightly more central or at least were theres a regular bus/train route!

cheers for the help tho! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,444 ✭✭✭Rigsby

so were kinda looking for somewere slightly more central or at least were theres a regular bus/train route!

Volt is only 10 -15 minutes walk from Connonny station, and the Luas. When our band used Volt, the drummer used to come in from Chapalizod no problem. Also, there is a bus stop within 5 minutes walk.

Just letting you know. ;)

i know,im just thinking of some of our members who are coming from deep southside everytime we want to rehearse,its not exactly on a main street and theres no direct bus from the southside that goes up the malahide road,and having to travel so far whilst others live just across the road isnt exactly fair in my opinion...

im struggling to find places that do monthly rates were you have your own room and can come and go as you please though,i hear creamy sonic do it but cant get through to them at all...

do you know of any other places?

cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 franksplace

this must be fate guys...i have a studio in the southside with parking and buses 54a 65 65b 49 49a 15 and 15b going close by... i am looking for residents. It is a great space and is ready to go for monthly rents right now...the last tenants who have been with us for a long time have just left so i would like to fill the space asap... would you like to know more. the rent is 200 a week and the guys who are there now are very professional and reliable and trustworthy and looking for someone to share with them. it is perfect for recording and leaving heavy gear in...they would of course split the rent with you so it would come in under your budget. glowpunk@gmail.com it is 24/7 access and parking with alarm. lots of space with a toilet and shops less the 100 metres away. should you wish me to put you in contact with the lads there let me know. the address is fortfield park in Terenure/templeogue beside st piusX national school. 4-5min walk from templeogue village. good luck with your musical endeavours

• Advertisement

PM sent

Advertisement