Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus - Ennis to Electric Picnic 2011

Options
  • 05-07-2011 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Hey folks, I know I'm probably getting a bit ahead of myself already here, but this year I am being uncharacteristically proactive about Picnic.

I have my tent and my ticket at the ready and my funds put aside for the weekend (as long as I don't end up spending it on Galway Race Week that is), but just wondering is anyone considering organising a bus to Electric Picnic this year? Last year I got one from the Cathedral and it was perfect, but I understand that a lot of the folks involved in that one are now Canada-bound. Would be cool if I could get my travel arrangements sorted in advance as well.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 813 ✭✭✭wiger toods

Hey fellow banner buddy!:D im currently slaving away, trying to scrape together the cash for my ticket! if you do hire a bus, let me know. Im in!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

If you don't manage to get one hired out, try Kelly Travel, here's their site. They're forever running buses to these events, very reliable.

Advertisement