Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus - Galway to Electric Picnic 2011

Options
  • 05-07-2011 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Hey folks, I know I'm probably getting a bit ahead of myself already here, but this year I am being uncharacteristically proactive about Picnic. I have my tent and my ticket at the ready and my funds put aside for the weekend (as long as I don't end up spending it on Race Week that is), but just wondering is anyone considering organising a bus from Galway to Electric Picnic this year? Last year I got one from the Cathedral and it was perfect, but I understand that a lot of the folks involved in that one are now Canada-bound. Would be cool if I could get my travel arrangements sorted in advance as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

In b4 the lock, you should have just posted on the EP thread as you can pose any question about the festival or getting there in that. Citylink was running a bus from the Coach park (near tourist office) last year, no doubt they will be doing it this year too, got me to this fest in great time to set up camp.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Davyhal

Yeah might check them out. I went with Bus Eireann 2 years ago and it took 6 hours cos it went too late and we were stuck in traffic in Laois for 3 hours. I swear never again. They left about 11 or 12, so bands were on and everything by the time we got set up in a small crappy corner

Advertisement