Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bathroom cabinet

Options
  • 05-07-2011 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

bought three stainlesss steel cabinets one for each bathroom in the clearence section priced at E42,at the auto till final price for each cabinet E7 (yes E7.00)would imagine it should be on the computer system for each store,none left in that section in waterford didnt ask about anymore in stock glad to get what i needed.best of luck(its an empty first aid lockable cabinet)

sorry tried to load image which would have shown the B&Q logo on the box. Will try again shortly

the barcode no 0369 3117

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭brian_t

Sorry but I don't think you mentioned what store.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

Remember to breathe.;)
    Might also help if you mentioned where.:confused:
    Take another breath then give dimensions.:)
    And a description:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 33 carrick

wil wrote: »
    Remember to breathe.;)
    Might also help if you mentioned where.:confused:
    Take another breath then give dimensions.:)
    And a description:cool:

Must be great to be infallible

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭alexlyons

carrick wrote: »
    Must be great to be nice and help others include the helpful details. thanks

fyp

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭marlie2005

none left in that section in waterford

Did he not mention Waterford ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

Aaah a B & Q metal locking medicine cabinet, in brushed stainless steel with frosted glass door and fixed internal shelf. Good for keeping medicines safely under lock and key. Could do with one of them. Doesnt even need to be in the bathroom.
    carrick wrote: »
    Must be great to be infallible
    Even better to be intelligible. Less pressure :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

@ OP
    Any chance you could get the barcode number off it, I went to Liffey valley B&Q and the only one was screwed to the wall, none in Tallaght, although at first they did say they didn't know of any such cabinet in stock, they said it must have been a special order item?? it seems they had them in stock as I recal seeing them before, just never got around to buying one.

I took a number off the display tag for the remaining item on the wall, but the person said it would be helpful to have the barcode number off the box???

Advertisement