Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being bi and pulling a guy

Options
  • 04-07-2011 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hey, I'm bisexual but I've never been with a guy before I'd like to try it sometime though. To be honest I've never actually tried to approach a lad,I am quite shy in that sense but I also come across as a lot more straight rather than bi which doesn't really help much.

I'm just wondering how other guys approach men and what would you find initially attractive, cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Conor30

Where have you tried to meet men or have you at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 shylad

Well I've been to a few gay friendly night clubs but that's about it, I find it hard to approach random people so I don't really do it that often.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 899 ✭✭✭oisindoyle

shylad wrote: »
    but I also come across as a lot more straight rather than bi which doesn't really help much.

What do you mean by that ?
    As for being shy ,a lot of people like shy guys ,dont fret

• Registered Users Posts: 13 shylad

oisindoyle wrote: »
    What do you mean by that ?
    I guess I come across as straight, and bi/gay lads might be cautious or hesitant to attempt an approach because of that, but then again if I actually went to a gay bar I'm sure they would assume that I'm not straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

shylad wrote: »
    I guess I come across as straight, and bi/gay lads might be cautious or hesitant to attempt an approach because of that, but then again if I actually went to a gay bar I'm sure they would assume that I'm not straight.

Well... yeah?! :confused:
    I've never met a guy outside of a gay venue, I don't even look out for them elsewhere I just assume I wouldn't meet anyone outside of a gay venue. *shrugs*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Conor30

oisindoyle wrote: »

That can be true, but if you want to meet someone, it's important not to come across as unapproachable either. When I go out, I sometimes see good-looking guys that you'd definitely consider talking to but they just come across as standoffish in their body language. I've observed before where a cute guy is overlooked during the night in a place and you can see the disappointment on his face when it's all over and people are filing out to go home/get a kebab!

Advertisement