Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry Potter sale!

Options
  • 04-07-2011 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭

No, Harry Potter himself isn't for sale :pac:

HMV have the boxsets of the film dvds on sale. €30 for the standard dvds and €40 for the blu-ray version. Thought it might be of interest to some here :)

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Hermione* wrote: »
    No, Harry Potter himself isn't for sale :pac:

HMV have the boxsets of the film dvds on sale. €30 for the standard dvds and €40 for the blu-ray version. Thought it might be of interest to some here :)

I'll assume this doesn't contain DH: Part II.

Even though that's a brilliant price I think I'll wait till all the films are together. Then just need to get a set of hardbacks with the adult covers and I'll be sorted. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

I saw this advertised, but really, what's the point of buying 7 when you can just hold on a few months and get all 8 together?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I saw this advertised, but really, what's the point of buying 7 when you can just hold on a few months and get all 8 together?

Been my philosophy from the start. Was never going to buy any of the DVD's till the 7th(now 8th) film came out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Yeah, I would agree with you. I have been waiting to get a box set of the eight myself. Then again, I presume the box sets will be expensive when they first come out and they may hold those high prices for quite a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

I've bought every movie the day they've come out (I have the Philosopher's Stone on VHS :p) except for DH Part 1 as I plan on buying a boxset of the two parts, which I hope will be available......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 carol111

yeah i wanna to sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

carol111 wrote: »
    yeah i wanna to sale.
    :confused::confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

tomissex wrote: »
    I've bought every movie the day they've come out (I have the Philosopher's Stone on VHS :p) except for DH Part 1 as I plan on buying a boxset of the two parts, which I hope will be available......

I have the first 3 on VHS and then gave up buying them . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I have the first 5 in a box set then the other two just normal but I'd love a big fancy set with all 8 like in maybe a big leather case or something..

Advertisement