Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cheap Van Rental? - Dublin Area

Options
  • 04-07-2011 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭

Hey all i am looking to rent a van for one day this weekend i hope to do some moving. Moving is expensive so price is key.

Anyone know the best value van rental for the day, preferably northside area of Dublin.

I would be grand with a Berlingo type one or bigger if price is right.

I got price of €95 inc VAT from Avis for a medium van for one day including insurance.

Tom Walsh motors have Berlingo for €55 ex VAT ( so basically €65ish) for the day.

Anyone got good info on this would be much appreciated?

Also a note on insurance. I have my own full policy for car. Do i still need to buy their insurance or would i be able to transfer own policy to the van and not pay their insurance rates?

Advertisement