Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[warning very very graphic] another reason not to use wild animals in circus

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

Pretty graphic alright, poor lion

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

Ideo wrote: »
    Pretty graphic alright, poor lion
    it always seems to be the animal that ends up dead for doing what they are born to do. another case of mans stupidity:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭ppink

I am not sure what part is the most stupid, the fact that they are in an enclosure with a wild animal or that they had no method of tranquilisation readily available in the event of an attack.
    Idiots:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

World's dumbest animal attacked by captive lion.

ppink wrote: »
    I am not sure what part is the most stupid, the fact that they are in an enclosure with a wild animal or that they had no method of tranquilisation readily available in the event of an attack.
    Idiots:(

i know . as if pushing the lion s head as one guy was is going to do anyything.... stupid:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Holy sh!t :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

the poor lion. they shot him a few times but he's agonising. they should at least have finished the job quicker. very sad for the animal.

and before I get all those nasty comments "what about the human being" well I said it LOUD I have NO sympathy for stupiduty. let nature be.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Thats a horrible video to watch and yes, its always the poor animals that suffer:(

andreac wrote: »
    Thats a horrible video to watch and yes, its always the poor animals that suffer:(
    i know we should be saying "the poor guy" but im slightly struggling.The witdh of the bars are fairly bigand the lion seemed to get on well with the dog:).glad the guy survived but still what a dumbass!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Redonblonde

I was more upset by the lion getting shot than by the guy being bitten. How many are left in the world?

• Advertisement
Advertisement