Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€5 Male HAIR CUT

Options
  • 04-07-2011 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭

I just got a dry cut in the Tanning Shop in Phibsboro (opposite Tesco) for €5.
    This is available Monday - Wednesday.

There was no messing around with gels that I never want. A straight hair cut done well.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Male or Female?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭animaal

Tallon wrote: »
    Male or Female?
    There was no messing around with gels that I never want. A straight hair cut done well

Sounds like a male to me... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

sorry..male

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

animaal wrote: »
    Sounds like a male to me... ;)
    It is Pride week :p You never know

Tallon wrote: »
    It is Pride week :p You never know

You mean people have a whole week to feel proud..or is it Irish Pride...like their bread:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

Just Cuts on the Quays do it for €5 Mon - Wed too. Seems like a real 'professional' place and it's right beside the Ha'penny Bridge. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

For any one in Dublin City. Place at top of North Frederick/Dorset street.Mr Macs I think it's called 5euro Monday and Tuesday for mens cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭aidannulty

LukeS_ wrote: »
    Just Cuts on the Quays do it for €5 Mon - Wed too. Seems like a real 'professional' place and it's right beside the Ha'penny Bridge. :)

that just cuts is owned by the owner of the Grafton Barber. There is some excellent barbers in there and there is some not so good. From what im told they train more or less there and then when ready move into the grafton barber!!:):)

LukeS_ wrote: »

Got a cut there a few months ago, she did a good cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Was it ~€5.14 before the VAT cut:D

• Advertisement

Was it ~€5.14 before the VAT cut:D

I dont know....But what puzzles me is the guy over the road who believes he can charge €10 for a cut and compete for business effectively:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

€5 cuts are commonplace early in the week, but the standards at that price are a bit hit & miss

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

Lower Liffey St - €5 Monday, Tuesday, €7 Wed -Thurs
    Excellent haircuts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

Antibac wrote: »
    For any one in Dublin City. Place at top of North Frederick/Dorset street.Mr Macs I think it's called 5euro Monday and Tuesday for mens cut.

But he is ****. City barbers down the road do it Mon-Wed for a fiver.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Must've caught him on an off day so. Was ok day I was in… Dancor where abouts is city barbers I'll give them a try next time. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Just buy a Wahl in TK Maxx for €20. After 4 cuts, you are quids in! :D

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement