Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3V - Paypal

Options
  • 04-07-2011 12:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hello,hope i am in the right place!
    i am looking to buy something of adverts.ie and as i dont have a credit card i use 3V cards through paypal and am wondering if i buy it how do i go about it?Do i ask for the sellers email and go to send money and thats it ?
    Just need help because i am new and because my paypal balance stays as 0.00 as the funds are in my 3v Account will they go to the seller?!
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

When you have your 3v card connected to your Paypal it will work automatically after signing in and confirming the payment, you don't need to take the money off your card and put it on Paypal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

As an alternative, you can transfer funds directly from a bank account to Paypal. I've done this with AIB online banking, easy enough but takes a couple of days to get there. It saves paying the 3V fees, and having unused funds on the 3V card.

Advertisement