Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist and Drummer needed!

Options
  • 03-07-2011 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Dublin based band looking for bassist and drummer. Influences range from Rock and Alternative to Indie. Some bands I like are, Biffy Clyro, Foo Fighters, and the wombats. Male or female, 18+. Will be doing all original material. Pm if interested, no time wasters.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭kranog

Where do ye rehearse, anything we (bassist and drummer) can take a listen to some of your stuff.
    What's your age group?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Emmet Bass

hey im bass player, playing for about 5 years, i am 17 though, would still be very interested and i am no way a time waster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 WeAreEverythin

Idea for song.........Badly recorded demo i just did, but just so people can get an idea of the sound to see if you're interested. Singer Also wanted!!!. www.soundcloud.com/weareeverything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 NicholasMat

Hi,
    How is your band? Have you already members?

Advertisement