Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls Weekend

Options
  • 03-07-2011 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

My friends just finished the leaving cert and i want to go away with her for a weekend somewhere. my options are bristol, manchester, liverpool and belfast (because there cheapest) but i don't know where would be safest but still good craic for two girls (18 and 19) to go!? :confused:

any insight??

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Moved from Celebs & Showbiz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Prague?

For what you will spend extra on flights you will more than save on drinks food and accommodation(and cigarettes if you are smokers). Theres lots to do and see, with a great night life.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

:Dhiya,
    ive been to manchester twice and wasnt into it, found it a bit scummy and yet a know a group of girls just back from there and they loved it, depends on what you are into i suppose.. i keep hearing from people that bristol is great, my friend lives there and loves it. dont know anything about liverpool.. my favourite english city is london baby! brilliant, so much to do, easy to get around with tube etc..
    krakow in poland is one of my favourite cities and lujbiana is beautiful and as previous poster said once you get to these cities they are sooo cheap and really nice accommodation...
    went to belfast once years ago, great craic and found it really friendly...
    have fun :)

Advertisement