Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Granted Disability...Finally/ Arrears ?

• 03-07-2011 1:52pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 460 ✭✭

After 15 months applying and appealing Disability I was finally got a letter last week saying I have it. While all this was going on I was getting SWA of 188 p week. Would I be entitled to any arrears for things I could not claim but can now like Living alone allowance, Esb, Free Travel, Fuel etc ?
    M

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

four18 wrote: »
    After 15 months applying and appealing Disability I was finally got a letter last week saying I have it. While all this was going on I was getting SWA of 188 p week. Would I be entitled to any arrears for things I could not claim but can now like Living alone allowance, Esb, Free Travel, Fuel etc ?
    M

I rekon no.

You would be entitled to arrears if the SW had stopped/withheld a payment on you,pending your appeal outcome.;)

Advertisement