Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anonymous Hackers Warns GMO Manufacturer Monsanto - Expect us

Options
  • 03-07-2011 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Earlier this year we had reported how batch of diplomatic cables released by Wikileaks reveals what can only be characterized as a U.S.-led conspiracy to force GMOs onto European countries by making those countries pay a steep price if they resist. read it all

Now in latest development, Anonymous forms splinter cell to launch an attack “more serious than a DDOS” against GMO Manufacturer Monsanto after the company filed lawsuits against organic farmers for labeling their product as not containing growth hormones.

The Anonymous news wire recently tweeted that Monsanto is suing local dairy farmers for advertising their products do not contain growth hormones.

http://www.zzz.com/2011/07/anonymous-warns-gmo-manufacturer.html

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 2,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chorcai

The World According to Monsanto part 1 of 10 - bit old but really worth looking at

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

I don't really know much abount Monsanto but I've heard Alex Jones roaring about them a few times.

Actually, I think they do the school lunches in the U.S. think Jamie Oliver was giving out about their produce in his show.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

SAY NO TO POISONOUS CHEMICALS IN YOUR FOOD!
    SAY NO TO GMO!
    SAY NO TO MONSANTO!
    We are Anonymous
    We are legion
    We do not forgive
    We do not forget
    Expect us
    Please explain why the Monsanto bit is in CAPS while the rest is in lowercase ?

I don't think they would be so unprofessional in a press release. And if it was a genuine one it would be all over the techie sites. Which it isn't.

The problem with Anonymous is that annomity means anyone could pretend to be them. The problem with disrespecting them is that you could become a target. The other problem is that something like one in four crackers caught in the US have been turned by the CIA (or at least that's what they may want us to think;))

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Stop spamming that website please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement