Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just-eat.ie €5 Feast back in Dublin.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

They're still adding take aways too so it won't just be the ones listed :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

mm this is great, i love pizza max

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

January wrote: »
    They're still adding take aways too so it won't just be the ones listed :)
    Oh Great ..didnt know that..so there is still a chance we will get half the Menu for a Fiver like the last time:)

Looking through it again there are some pretty good deals in there and its great they've included the whole of Dublin giving more people a Pizza the Action:P

Well hopefully it means the next one will cover the Whole Country..Hint Hint;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

The deals are no where near as good they were last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭thegift06

none for the lucan area as far as i can see

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Deals in swords are pants.. Pizza dog Rooster chips deal is the same price it has been since they opened. Where's the deal in that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

none in Dublin 22 either :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

None in Dunlaoghaire or Dalkey :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭S.R.F.C.

Marsellas in D14 definitely one of the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

mm this is great, i love pizza max

The one on Clanbrassil St? Is it anything like the one next to The Palace on Camden St?

Delighted Bistro and China House are on it.:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

None in Dunlaoghaire or Dalkey :mad:

Macari's Deansgrange?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Just bumping this, it may have been missed. I like the menu system where you can assign a time for collection, seems to detect how long it would take them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

S.R.F.C. wrote: »
    Marsellas in D14 definitely one of the best.

I got this one last week. Was a nice amount of food for a fiver but if not picking up ya need to get €8 worth of food before delivery. The €5 is definitely good value though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

Ordered the 5euro feast from Macaris in Belmayne of a quarter pounder with cheese and chips and a can,burger arrived without cheese,sauce or any topping :( got lots of chips though.

Advertisement