Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All HK AEG's, GBB's & mags (not G36's)

Options
  • 02-07-2011 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

Looking for these:

All MP5 AEG types
    All UMP AEG types
    All MP7 AEG & GBB types
    All 416 AEG types
    All 417 AEG types
    All USP GBB types

Would also like metal mags for all of the above, may take ABS or other plastic mags depending on the quality & price.

There is cash waiting for all of the above, just let me know :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Someone has got to have some HK's they want to sell, if so?

Just let me know :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Keegan

i've got a KWA (ASG rebrand) USP Compact. System 7 slide, mag is leak free (just gave it a quick top up there to check). Can be found here new, http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=428&category_id=21&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

Will sell for €80 as it is a little worn and the safety doesn't work (was told that's common by a few USP users). Can provide actual pics later.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭narniashooter

Looking for these:

All MP5 AEG types
    All UMP AEG types
    All 416 AEG types
    All 417 AEG types
    All USP GBB types

Would also like metal mags for all of the above, may take ABS or other plastic mags depending on the quality & price.

There is cash waiting for all of the above, just let me know :)

Any interest in mp7 gbb??

Any interest in mp7 gbb??

Hell yeah we are interested in an MP7, would love one of these & do you have any pics of it?

Is it in full working order?

What does it come with?

Any other details about it?

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056275238?page=1#post_72338015

There's the thread for it

Have a buyer lined up for 5 of the mags so I'm looking for €285 for MP7, 20 rd mag, 40 rd mag, silencer adaptor and the sling!

Price is non negotiable and p&p not included!!

• Advertisement

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056275238?page=1#post_72338015

There's the thread for it

Have a buyer lined up for 5 of the mags so I'm looking for €285 for MP7, 20 rd mag, 40 rd mag, silencer adaptor and the sling!

Price is non negotiable and p&p not included!!

From what I can see that thread has been dead for a month with this item withdrawn from sale, if you want to sell it here I'd really appreciate you starting a new thread in Airsoft Adverts & then would make an offer on it as the price you have in mind is a bit too much for a used GBB.

Would also want at least three(3) mags with this item, so if you would please start a new thread & will take it from there :)

Well that's the price, won't be going any lower

Your seeking hk items and I've offered you one, don't need a thread for it

Taking into account it has npas fitted, Am including a sling, silencer adaptor and one 40 rd mag which all amount to €125 worth of extras and a brand new mp7 would work out at over €300 imported including shipping fees and customs duties I feel that €285 for a 2nd hand gbb which has been skirmished a handful of times and is in pristine condition is a good price

Either way if your not interested it's fine I'll keep it as a wall hanger!! Won't be starting a thread for a gun there has been no interest in last time I tried selling it

As I said I have a buyer for the 5 mags, won't bother me if I don't sell the mp7!

Thanking you & good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Hey mate

I have 2 MP5's up for sale at the moment.
    Links below;

MP5K http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056317562

MP5 SD6 http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056317577

They might be of interest to you.

Rooky1 wrote: »
    Hey mate

I have 2 MP5's up for sale at the moment.
    Links below;

MP5K http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056317562

MP5 SD6 http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056317577

They might be of interest to you.

Cheers for that, we just sold a K & don't really want another one to be honest.

The SD6 is interesting, have posted some questions on the above thread & thanking you :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭UnkieKev

UnkieKev wrote: »
    [url]

Check those out mate :D[/url]

Will do when I'm back on a PC later on, using the mobile at the moment.

Many thanks for the link :D

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭UnkieKev

Will do when I'm back on a PC later on, using the mobile at the moment.

Many thanks for the link :D

Not a problem mate :D
    I'm not sure what the "china gun" mp7 is like never heard of it, but i've used the marui MP7 and it is a VERY nice gun, and you will be surprised at the range/accuracy of it for such a small gun!

UnkieKev wrote: »
    Not a problem mate :D
    I'm not sure what the "china gun" mp7 is like never heard of it, but i've used the marui MP7 and it is a VERY nice gun, and you will be surprised at the range/accuracy of it for such a small gun!

Have just seen that link now, that TM is class & we've got a friend down in Limerick who has one.

Had a look at it last Fri & your right, the range / accuracy of that one is amazing.

If one was available for a reasonable price, I'd take it & thanks again for the link :D

Still looking for these, anyone got what I'm after?

Still looking, cash waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,592 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Keegan wrote: »
    i've got a KWA (ASG rebrand) USP Compact. System 7 slide, mag is leak free (just gave it a quick top up there to check). Can be found here new, http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=428&category_id=21&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

Will sell for €80 as it is a little worn and the safety doesn't work (was told that's common by a few USP users). Can provide actual pics later.

Apologies for not replying sooner, we do want a USP & not the compact version.

Thanking you & glws :)

Cheers for that & as I've said before on this thread, we are not after another MP5K.

Thanking you & glws :)

Still looking for HK's, does anyone have them going spare?

• Advertisement

you sure i cant tempt you with gbb mp7 before i withdraw it from sale??

If you would take €200euros including P&P or swap for five(5) Lonex mags & some cash or even swap for most of what I've got for sale then we could workout a deal as I'd love an MP7.

What do you say?

If you would take €200euros including P&P or swap for five(5) Lonex mags & some cash or even swap for most of what I've got for sale then we could workout a deal as I'd love an MP7.

What do you say?

Sorry mate

1. Not a hope am I dropping that low
    2. Don't use hi cap mags and you don't have any kit that I'm looking for to be brutally honest but thanks for the offer

Hope you find something hk related!!

Think I'll be keeping it with my hk collection

Sorry mate

1. Not a hope am I dropping that low
    2. Don't use hi cap mags and you don't have any kit that I'm looking for to be brutally honest but thanks for the offer

Hope you find something hk related!!

Think I'll be keeping it with my hk collection

Completely agree with you & run a don't ask don't get policy so hat to try mate ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

still no Interest in a G36?

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    still no Interest in a G36?

We've had so many of them at this stage & really don't want more, thanking you again & hopefully someone will take it :)

We're not looking for these anymore so request withdrawn, mod's when you get a chance could you please mark this thread as withdrawn or closed.

Many thanks to all :D

Advertisement