Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monk - Seasons 1 - 6 [25DVD] - now available for £14.97 (ex P&P) @ Amazon

Options
  • 02-07-2011 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭

1088674.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001F7A4RQ/
    Character actor Tony Shalhoub finally found his perfect role on the television show MONK, winning both an Emmy and a Golden Globe for his performance. Shalhoub plays Adrian Monk, a neurotic, obsessive-compulsive former police detective who now solves crimes in his spare time, but secretly hopes to be reinstated on the force. However, as valuable as Monk's brilliant, deductive mind is, it is matched only by the depth of his obsessive fear of germs, heights, and crowds, ultimately rendering him unfit for duty. The highly acclaimed detective-comedy has been called the successor to COLUMBO. Contains series one to six.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,841 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Legend.. have been waiting for this to drop in price for months!

Never seen it this cheap before.. normally around the £20 - £25 mark even on special.

Bought.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

This is an absolute steal. If only I had the money to buy it right now. Hopefully it stays this price until next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,216 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

God that is some bargain!. I have the 1-4 boxset but I lent it to someone and it came back without a few dvds :rolleyes:.

Bought!

Price is £140.85 now and it says sold out.

My card hasn't been charged yet, but I am sure that is just because it's the weekend.

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Price is £140.85 now and it says sold out.

My card hasn't been charged yet, but I am sure that is just because it's the weekend.
    Was put up on HotUKDeals this evening so the spike in sales there probably rang alarm bells..

.. I'd be pretty sure it ain't gonna happen unfortunately! :(

I'd be relatively confident it was indeed a misprice.

• Advertisement

Balls to that. They can refund me the 1p they charged to my card to authenticate it as well then :D.

Now available at Amazon for £14.97 ex P&P (updated original post with link)..

.. probably a better order than Zavvi but who knows if Zavvi will honour it!

You might be stuck with two!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

My order with Zavvi is "Awaiting stock pick" so its looking good

Zavvi charged €13.83 to my card today, just awaiting shipping now.

Looks like they will honour it :). Great deal at that price!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

mine shipped today, thanks o.p:)

Quantity Title Price Each Estimated Delivery Time
    1 Monk - Seasons 1 - 6 [25DVD] GBP 11.20 10-15 days*

* Most items arrive within the estimated delivery time. If you have not received your item in this time, don't worry as delays do occasionally occur. We ask you to wait 10 working days for UK deliveries and 20 working days for overseas deliveries before you contact us to let us know you have not received your item.

We want you to be delighted each time you shop with us. If you are not completely satisfied with your item simply click here for full details of our Returns Policy.

If you have any questions regarding your order, we also have a Help Section Online which should be able to answer your query.

If for any reason you can't find the answer to your question you can always contact us through the message centre or you can call us on 0844 264 0702 and we will be happy to help.

Kind Regards,

zavvi Team

• Advertisement

Mine's still down as "Processing"! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭kildare75

mine shipped today also.
    many thanks op.:)

Yep.. mine shipped today.

Thanks alastair_doom.

Now to get time to watch it.. never seen a single episode of the show in it's entirety.

Advertisement