Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mullingar Vet

Options
  • 01-07-2011 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good vet in the Mullingar area? There is a place in town I like, but I just paid 400 euro to have a lipoma removed from my dogs chest. It seems excessive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

The vet around near the park\tec seem reasonable, were you going to the one on Patrick street?

I know that vet near the park charged me 20 to get a hamsters teeth cut while a vet in dublin wanted to charge me 50-70 so some places can charge way more but chances are some procedures are just expensive the best thing you can do is explain that you can't afford the whole amount and hope they can help you

I'm not sure if this is any help to you but in Dublin theres a blue cross vet van that charges 15 euro for anything they can do there not for anything serious if you're strapped and don't have the cash to see anyone at home although travelling and waiting with a sick animal usually isnt an option

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭paultf

percy212 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good vet in the Mullingar area? There is a place in town I like, but I just paid 400 euro to have a lipoma removed from my dogs chest. It seems excessive.

There are 2 vets in Mullingar: www.mullingarpethospital.ie and www.auburnveterinaryhospital.ie

I go to Auburn Vets and I would recommend them very highly.

Advertisement