Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loud music in Grand Canal / Ringsend Area

Options
  • 01-07-2011 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hey, just wanted to know if anybody else is hearing loud music (sounds like a concert in Grand Canal area) :confused:

I know Bon Jovi is in Ballsbridge but its like a nightclub has opened up outside my window. I could hear it last night 8pm - 2am in bed...

Started again this afternoon and its driving me insane:eek:

Anyone got any idea?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

I'm working in that area. The last two Saturdays, I went on the DART from Grand Canal Dock, it was in the afternoon and there was music blaring from the direction of the Boardwalk. Couldn't see any concert though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I could be mistaken but I think the music is from the recording studio beside the bus station. I didn't know there was one there until it was pointed out to me a while back. It's the fairly ugly building that looks like a esb station,but bigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

Too loud for that I would say.

Sounds like a sound check for the Script tomorrow night in the Aviva.

Advertisement