Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does anyone from sligo?

Options
  • 01-07-2011 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi all,

I wonder is anyone else pregnant and living in Sligo?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

*mod comment*

Hi,
    Can you edit your post please as it is a little hard to understand.
    If you need help please pm me

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sunray123

i meant who is pregnant and live in sligo? im pregnant 6+ weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭KayTee

Hi sunray. Congrats on your pregnancy! How are you feeling? I live in Sligo, am 28+ weeks on my 3rd

KayTee wrote: »
    Hi sunray. Congrats on your pregnancy! How are you feeling? I live in Sligo, am 28+ weeks on my 3rd

Hi KayTee, how aru you feeling? im very good, just my boobs littel sore and sometimes some very small pain in stomach and maybe:D just somedays want something sour to drink:) and sleeping every day extra 1or2 hour :D
    how u been so far?

What do you mean by sour?! Like oj? Your symptoms are all normal. When will you be due?

I'm feeling very tired in the evenings now, but sleeping really well generally and no other Serious complaints at the moment. Is this your first baby?

• Advertisement

I'm due at the end of Feb:) And yes, this is my first baby, hopefully not last:P sour drink, like no sugar in it, like glass a water with 1 lemon:P mmmm...and this time its note taste like sour to me at all, tahts why its strange:D
    How its works in here.im going to GP and then just waiting some letter from hospital, when i can go to my first scan and then they do some analyst or how its works? i understand GP that i have to wait letter from hospital now...but how long it takes usually? im 6+ weeks now, can i go check does everything is ok with a baby before 12 weeks? i read, that some can go 8 weeks and some have to wait first appoitment until 20-24weeks?:/ does its true, so late everything??? how was for u with ur babys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

Hi I'm having my first in Sligo too 10 weeks now due end of Jan. Confused about scans also seems like some people get 1 at 12 weeks and 1 at 22 weeks and some people only have 1 at 22 weeks seems like it depends on what doctor you have.

Congrats

Just had one scan at 21 weeks. Don't expect another one unless I go overdue. The hospital will assign you to a consultant and schedule you for an appointment - they are trying to do this around 12/14 weeks now. They will then make your scan appointment. My first appt wasn't until 20 weeks due to my gp not sending in the referral :mad: back in ten days or so for my 30 week check up, and to gp 2 weeks after that.

Hi Hobbitfeet and KayTee. How is everything with u today? i feel great:)
    i bring myself some letter to the hospital, so i hope i get soon my first scan and everything else done. does only in hospital i can see gynecologist or i can go somewhere else in sligo if i pay??? what they do or take the first appoitment? and what my GP do or take to my everytime i go to him? im so confused:( when and who take my blood test, when i give my urine test and everithing else whats need to done??? ya, this 20 weeks to wait, its to long...but if something wrong with my and my baby, how can i be sure, that babys heart is ok, does she/he have enough everithing inside there?? im so worried!!! are u not? so far i feel great, but if someday before my first scan appoitment something happent to my, i even dont know what to do then, where to go or what do to??? does really my GP knows everything like midwifes does??? who u call or ask, if something feel not right?
    i have so many questions:D but im really dont know...
    hope u 2 are note so worried like i am:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Hungry Rock

sunray123 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I wonder is anyone else pregnant and living in Sligo?
    God, pity I didn't see your post earlier, my neighbours donkey had a foal Monday last! :rolleyes:

*mod warning*

Please do not post unhelpful off topic comments here,it will result in an infraction.

• Advertisement

Hi Sunray, there is a place in Sligo that does private scans I think they start at about €100 I'm not sure of the name of the place but if you google it Im sure you will find it. Everytime I go to my doctor I bring a urine test and my doctor also did my blood test too. Talk to your GP about your worries I have so many questions too so I write them down when I think of one and bring all my written down questions to my GP.

thanks Hobbitfeet.my next GP visit is in 27th of july, i ask him everything then:D before i write the book for this:D hahaa
    How u anyways? I dont feel anything, only want bit more sleep then usually:)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Sligome

how are ye all getting on, i was due yesterday but babs is definatly not wanting to move out so i might evict him

I'm due Tuesday no sign of anything happening soon for me going to just wait it out baby will come when ready :)

Advertisement