Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multi Media Player 16.75

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I've read it's not great compared to its successor.

I almost bought the cyclone 2 but managed to get my media playing through my xbox, but by all accounts it's a great media player that will play almost anything you throw at it. Worth the extra €20 imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

I've one of the older ones, they're grand for standard DivX .avi files but won't play mp4 or mkv, etc.
    As RwC says, a few bucks more for the Mk II is probably well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Daibheid

I bought one months back - excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

My one died after a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

I've read it's not great compared to its successor.

I almost bought the cyclone 2 but managed to get my media playing through my xbox, but by all accounts it's a great media player that will play almost anything you throw at it. Worth the extra €20 imo.

Yeah, I have the mkII, it has played anything and everything I've thrown at it. The way things are going it's advisable to get something which can play mkv, therefore I'd get the MKII, amazon was selling to for £32 recently, not sure on p&p for ROI etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

here is the mk2+ for £25 plus p&p on amazon
    the 2+ is suppoesed to have a better menu and support 5.1 surround sound

Advertisement