Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost iPhone 4, Purty Kitchen Temple Bar on 25th June. Reward offered

Options
  • 01-07-2011 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi there,

It's a long shot, but I'm hoping someone can help me. I lost my iPhone 4 (black, 32gb in a black leather "Exspect" flip case) in Temple Bar on Saturday 25th June. I last remember having it in The Purty Kitchen, where my band was playing a gig, though I did go to Zaytoon for a while. The phone had been ringing out until Monday 27th, when I can only assume the battery died.

If anyone has found it, I'm offering a reward for its safe return. I've been in touch with the Gardaí and Meteor, and if the phone isn't returned soon, I'm going to have it IMEI locked.

If anyone has any info, please get back to me asap. I'm very distressed to have lost it. It was my 21st birthday present from my parents.

Thanks,
    -Neil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭chillin_penguin

It has to have been already set up and if you didnt do it then only yourself to blame.

To be quite honest a 32 GB version to be returned from temple bar. You need a miracle. But best of luck there are a few decent people still left in the world.

Advertisement