Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Impersonations RTE News Enda Kenny Michael Noonan

Options
  • 30-06-2011 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Hey everyone, Please check out this video we did of us impersonating our politicians and others. We are going for something like Gift Grub and Nob Nation. It would mean a lot to us if you could take a minute to watch it, give us some feedback, rate, comment, subscribe and repost to your friends. This is our first video of many to come hopefully. We have some much better ideas in store which we are working on at the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9y9ZRSuFKo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Rebel021

Honestly.....
    you don't want my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭SellingJuan

Thank you for the opinion :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Frank3142

I think its good. There is potential there for a good audience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

The impersonations need a lot of work, especially the Michael Noonan one, if it was on the radio like Gift Grub or Nob Nation then I wouldn't have had a clue who the speakers were supposed to be. But as the previous poster said there is potential there.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭SellingJuan

Aldebaran wrote: »
    The impersonations need a lot of work, especially the Michael Noonan one, if it was on the radio like Gift Grub or Nob Nation then I wouldn't have had a clue who the speakers were supposed to be. But as the previous poster said there is potential there.

Yes i agree and thank you for your kind comment. we are probably not very familiar with some of the politicians but we are working hard on improving. After doing a million takes of trying to perfect one single line the accents seem to wear off haha.

• Advertisement
Advertisement