Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deathly Hallows premiere to be streamed live on Youtube

Options
  • 30-06-2011 9:53pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭

According to the Youtube blog, the London premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 will be streamed live online!
    Pottermania at YouTube: live streams, movies and extras
    We were wondering how we could get you closer to the action of the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 movie premiere. Since becoming a wizard isn’t currently an option, we found one of the next best things.

On July 7, we’ll be live streaming the red carpet event of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 from Trafalgar Square in London, and you’re invited to join. The event will be live on the Harry Potter channel on 7/7 from 8-11am PT (4-7pm GMT), with the entire cast, J.K. Rowling and surprise celebrity appearances. We’ll also be re-broadcasting the event immediately after in case you miss it.

I'll be at work when it starts, but I may have a quick look at the website...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

I Wish Harry Potter Could Go On Forever, But Nothing Could Go On Forever.:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

nig1 wrote: »
    I Wish Harry Potter Could Go On Forever, But Nothing Could Go On Forever.:(

The Neverending Story?

Advertisement