Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first tattoo!

Options
  • 30-06-2011 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

For my next birthday i want to get some writing in large font tattooed across the lower half of my stomach but am terrified that in a couple of years if i ever want to have a child the tattoo will stretch during pregnancy and deform and completely screw up. Iv'e had my heart set on it for a very long time, and to be honest my stomach is the only place i want it done, as when i am older i know i'll want to be able to cover it up. Please help me!!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

When I think of "Large text" across a stomach I think of a Hispanic gang member or some kind of criminal... I'd definately think again about this one...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

It's quite obvious your ovaries or a tattoo... I myself would get my ovaries out while getting the tattoo. I'm sure you'd find an artist to do this for you.

OR... get knocked up and AFTER... AFTERward get the tattoo... NO?

Advertisement