Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fun Tag Rugby Throw-about - Bushy Park: Tuesdays at 7.30

Options
  • 30-06-2011 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

All are welcome to come and play tag rugby Tuesday evenings starting 5th July 2011. We’re going to keep it casual and fun, with no official league or set teams from week to week. Beginners are welcome... just bring yourselves and tag shorts if you have them.
    For more information or if you have any questions, email tagrugbythrowabout@yahoo.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

mle4 wrote: »
    All are welcome to come and play tag rugby Tuesday evenings starting 5th July 2011. We’re going to keep it casual and fun, with no official league or set teams from week to week. Beginners are welcome... just bring yourselves and tag shorts if you have them.
    For more information or if you have any questions, email tagrugbythrowabout@yahoo.com

Have you had much interest in it so far. May be interested in coming down for a throw about.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 mle4

Hi Chris,

I just posted this thread today so just your reply so far, but we do have around 15-20 people interested, that we know from various teams we've play in, so we should get a good game going from the first night.

Emily

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭danny29

I am interested in this as well..
    Hope we can play multiple games cause one game is too short

I am interested in this as well..
    Hope we can play multiple games cause one game is too short

Great, yeah I'm sure it'll go on for at least an hour...we'll get a good run-around anyway. We're meeting near the changing rooms inside the entrance (past the kiosk).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭butters.scotch

Hi mle4,

I might join ye tomorrow. Where in Bushypark are you guys meeting?

Hi Butters.scotch,

Great, we're meeting near the changing rooms inside the entrance (past the kiosk). Hope you can make it.

Emily

Hiya any details regarding to todays fun throw about?
    I know were meeting near changing rooms
    but what about teams, how many have you got so far?

Hi Danny29,

We should have about 12 show up tonight, so we'll at least get a 6 aside game going.

Emily

Hey wandering if you could PM your number just in case

• Advertisement

Hi all,

Great game tonight, hope to do it again next week.

Cathal.

Yeah really enjoyed it Cathal... See you next week.

Emily

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Reloc8

Missed this week - coming along next week - is that the tennis courts you're meeting at ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭conf101

Couldn't make it this week because of work but might be interested in going along next week. Absolute newcomer to tag though, might that be a problem?

Reloc8 wrote: »
    Missed this week - coming along next week - is that the tennis courts you're meeting at ?

Ya just beside the tennis courts at 7.30 ish.

conf101 wrote: »
    Couldn't make it this week because of work but might be interested in going along next week. Absolute newcomer to tag though, might that be a problem?

No problem at all, we just played a match for about an hour. See you there next week?

Hi all,

We play in the Tag league in Bushypark on a Thursday. We are short about 2 girls and 2 guys. We have a match tomorrow at 8.15. If anyone is free and wants to play tomorrow can you give me a shout?

Cheers,
    Cathal.

Heya Cathal, would love to join in for the league game this Thursday. Do you still need players?

Regards
    Danny

Ya definately, our match is at 8.15 tomorrow. I've just PM'd you my details...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Reloc8

Ya just beside the tennis courts at 7.30 ish.

Sound - will hopefully be there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement