Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilroys College and Social Welfare

Options
  • 30-06-2011 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭

Do any of these courses affect your JSA?
    If so, how do you get around it?
    Has anyone done any of these courses?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Aero28

Do any of these courses affect your JSA?
    If so, how do you get around it?
    Has anyone done any of these courses?
    Thanks.

Hiya, I'm doing a course with Kilroy College and I'm also getting JSB. If you mention on the application form for job seekers that you are doing a homestudy course, then they will ask for a letter from the college to say that you are doing a course with them and that the course won't affect any job opportunities that may arise in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭CoolGirl101

Aero28 wrote: »
    Hiya, I'm doing a course with Kilroy College and I'm also getting JSB. If you mention on the application form for job seekers that you are doing a homestudy course, then they will ask for a letter from the college to say that you are doing a course with them and that the course won't affect any job opportunities that may arise in the future.

Hmm that's great, thanks :)
    What course are you doing, is it good?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Aero28

Hmm that's great, thanks :)
    What course are you doing, is it good?

I'm doing the Pet Grooming course, and I love it. I can do it at my own pace. What course are you thinking about doing?

Advertisement