Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gel Cover for HTC Desire S

Options
  • 30-06-2011 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Anyone know where you can get the gel covers for the desire s? I saw them online one ebay and amazon but they dont take laser? just wondering if anyone knew of shops that sell them? :D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

sorry man, just eBay from what I've seen

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭dunleas

brennra wrote: »
    Anyone know where you can get the gel covers for the desire s? I saw them online one ebay and amazon but they dont take laser? just wondering if anyone knew of shops that sell them? :D:D

Can I say the case-mate is the way to go. Got one for my Desire S and its great http://www.case-mate.com/HTC-Desire-S-Cases/Case-Mate-HTC-Desire-S-Barely-There-Cases.asp

Can't help you with the Laser I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Picked up one for a fiver on ebay not too long ago, considering it was 15 quid in a vodafone shop I thought it was a decent deal, Irish seller aswell....

In regard to your problem with sites not taking laser, look into Ulsterbanks new Visadebit card, everyone gets them who joins up to the bank and you can use it online for your purchases aswell...

:D

Advertisement