Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW CAMERA FREE

Options
  • 30-06-2011 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭

Brand New Camera
    Got a phone call from my mate last night. He had just got back from a day out in London and told
    > me that whilst there he'd acquired a brand new top of the range camera absolutely free.
    > I asked, ''Where did you get that?''
    >
    > He said, ''I met a very nice family from Japan whilst I was in Trafalgar square and was just
    > passing the time of day with them. After a few minutes I was about to go when the male member
    > of the family asked me if I would mind taking a photograph of them and handed me his camera.
    >
    > They lined up as a group against one of the lion statues and were all smiling at the camera.
    >
    > Just as I was about to click the button I shouted to them, 'WAVE!' and they all ran off like hell and I
    > never saw them again!!

Advertisement