Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smackdown July 8th Spoilers (That's for two weeks away!)

Options
  • 30-06-2011 6:01am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭

To state again, this is not for this Friday but for NEXT Friday.
    Spoilers for this coming Friday can be found at this link: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056313378

Also, apologies, cause there's some weird inconsistancies in these spoilers, especially in the announcement of the main event and the actually main event result. Guessing there's some backstage stuff not included. Will update as more come in...

EDIT: Correction made to Long's announcement of the main event.
    ============

*The Smackdown Money in the Bank competitors are in the ring being interviewed about their chances. Sheamus hits the ring with a chair and clears everyone out. He says he's in the MITB and wants his revenge for being punted out of his title shot at Capitol Punishment. Christian comes out and says the stipulation for his rematch at the MITB PPV has changed and if Orton is DQ'd or Christian is the victim of poor officiating, Christian will be named the new World champion.

(Side note: - Daniel Bryan, Sin Cara, Kane, Wade Barrett, Sheamus, Cody Rhodes, Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel are set as the competitors in Smackdown's Money in the Bank match for the Money in the Bank Pay-Per-View.[/quote]

*Teddy Long makes Sheamus vs. Orton the main event tonight.

*Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase defeated WWE Intercontinental champ Ezekiel Jackson & Daniel Bryan.

*Mark Henry looks terrifying and cuts a promo. Same intensity we've seen last few weeks.

*Jinder Mahal pins Trent Baretta. Great Khali does commentary. Yes, he does.

*AJ pins Tamina.

*Mark Henry pinned Kane.

*The Usos defeated Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater.

*Sin Cara pinned Tyson Kidd.

*World champion Randy Orton vs. Sheamus ends in a DQ as Christian attacks both. Orton later clears the ring of both Sheamus and Christian.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

2 more matches and they would have had a decent 10 match PPV card from 1990's- early 2000's.

Usually old PPV's had 10 or so matches.

.....They also lasted a full 3 hours :D

Smackdown is so awesome at the moment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Gabriel and Slater in MITB?!

At least Danielson's in it too I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Xinkai wrote: »
    Smackdown is so awesome at the moment :)
    It really is. One main event promo at the start, a mid promo to hype a match that night, and all the rest is good ol rasslin!

Could be interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I assume the former were picked for MITB out of a Hat,i've never seen Danielson in a match like this so it should be fun.As for someone saying a 8-10 matches card I doubt they'll have many matches outside the two mitb & world title matches.I expect Show vs Henry will happen other than that not a lot else bar the usual crowd killing divas match.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,061 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Gabriel in MITB will be good, he is a decent high flyer so we should get some good spots.

Kane v Henry match...:(:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Talking out of my arse but as much as I like heel Sheamus, I'd love to see him feud with the new angry Mark Henry!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,919 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I expected Henry or Khali or Jinder Mahal or even Kidd not Slater and Gabriel

Advertisement