Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I watch GAA in Malaga?

Options
  • 29-06-2011 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Howya all,
    I recently moved to Malaga and I can´t find anywhere that shows GAA matches, even the so called Irish bars. Can anybody be of any assistance?
    Maybe if they dont show it in Malaga, somebody has watched a match in benamedia, Torremolinos or somewhere area,
    go raibh maith agat.

Comments

Appidae wrote: »
    Howya all,
    I recently moved to Malaga and I can´t find anywhere that shows GAA matches, even the so called Irish bars. Can anybody be of any assistance?
    Maybe if they dont show it in Malaga, somebody has watched a match in benamedia, Torremolinos or somewhere area,
    go raibh maith agat.

There is an irish bar in benalmadena that shows gaa but I cant think of the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,311 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

The MadAss Bar in Benalmadena for definite shows the games - its a fun relaxed Irish bar (ran by a nice Irish couple) watched a few games there recently. Its not close to the train station, close to the beach near the Riviera hotel.
    Heres a facebook link with info/directions.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/THE-MAD-ASS-IRISH-BAR-BENALMADENA-SPAIN/318343561628

Theres loads of other Irish bars around the area which will probably have the games as well.

Advertisement