Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reliable & Honest! Drive installer

Options
  • 29-06-2011 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

My better half is insisting we get our gravel drive cobblelocked and that is completely beyond my meagre DIY skills. I'm hoping someone has someone they can suggest who is good, reliable etc. Mods if I have placed this in the wrong place I apologise and please move.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I'd suggest one of the Home & Garden forums. Can't help apart from that I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭mullingar

it is very much a DIY job

check out www.pavingexpert.com and it gives full step by step instructions!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

I pm'd a number to you for a guy from Moone - does brilliant work at good prices.
    Al....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

I've Pm'd you a chap I use, really excellent and you are welcome to view his work at my place if you wish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 december0701

Thank-you for the replies. I will follow up on those.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

I've used http://www.onlinetradesmen.ie/ for stuff like this before, just describe your job and lads will ring you, they all have to be properly registered too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Reliable & Honest Drive installer

What you mean Reliable & Honest as if imply theyre a bunch of shysters?

Oh wait:pac:

Advertisement