Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Womens Work Suits

Options
  • 29-06-2011 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

I have just started a new job where I have to wear a work suit (blazer & trouser/skirt). Can anyone recommend a good place to buy a quality suit that will last and has nice tailoring??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,244 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Hi, I think this is a better forum for this question

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

Reiss and Karen Millen are good, a little pricey, though. For a cheaper option have a look at Next. Their stuff isn't bad and much more affordable if you're on a tight budget. Cheaper again are Marks and Spencers and Zara, the latter of which have some nice blazers at the moment if you want to pick up some 'separates'.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,372 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

I would second Next. I had to get a few suits for college presentations and got my suits there. I think they are very good quality and worth a look.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i think Next are great for suits

Advertisement