Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving my tunes to new laptop

Options
  • 29-06-2011 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi everyone
    I got a new laptop today. I have all my songs on my iphone. How can I move all my songs over to my itunes libary on my new laptop? Ive downloaded itunes to the new laptop, but when I import a cd to it I cant move the songs over to my iphone. Why is this?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭WeirdoFreak

You could use "SharePod" to take the songs off your iphone onto your computer and put them on your laptop.

http://download.cnet.com/SharePod/3000-2141_4-10794489.html

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭richiee

Sorry, I forgot to say something there. I have all my songs transfered on to my new laptop, the guy I bought it from took them from my old hard drive. They are now stored in "my documents" on my new laptop, but how do I move them from ther to my itunes library?

Also Why cant I move songs from my intunes library on my new laptop to my iphone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭WeirdoFreak

Would it not just be a matter of dragging and dropping your songs from My Documents into your itunes library.

Not entirely sure about the 2nd question.

Advertisement